Located in County Wicklow, Kippure is Ireland’s leading outdoor adventure activity centre; Kippure Adventure Centre is nestled among 240 acres of the Kippure Estate in the captivating Irish countryside.
For over 20 amazing years, Kippure Activity Centre has been providing an outlet for people of all abilities and ages to have some good old fashion fun. As well as adventure activities, the centre caters for a variety of events such as hen and stag parties, school tours and even corporate groups.
When you go to Kippure Adventure Centre, you’ll enjoy a fulfilling and memorable experience in Ireland.
Many of the exciting outdoor activities include:
- Climbing and abseiling courses
- Mountain navigation and wildness survival training
- Clay shooting
- High wire and low ropes courses that also include a thrill monster swing (if you’re brave enough to try)
- Outdoor pursuits activities like archery, kayaking and orienteering.
Don’t worry if you feel inexperienced in any of the activities provide by Kippure Adventure centre, all activities are led by fully trained staff, who will teach you all you need to know to have a fun time.
Hen and Stag Parties
Are you looking for a memorable experience in Ireland for your hen or stag party? The Kippure Adventure Centre will provide you will an unforgettable time. The centre offers something different with a variety of activity lead packages available for you to celebrate your last few days as a single man or women in the best way.
The most popular packages include:
- Chocolate Hens: A nice twist to the normal hen party celebrations, where you’ll be divided into different teams for a chocolate filled extravaganza including games such a chocolate treasure hunt and more.
- Wicklow Wild Women: This is another fun package you can enjoy with a variety of games and activities on offer. Three hours of fun tailored towards women’s hen parties.
- Adventure Days: This package is suitable for both hen and stag parties for those looking for an exciting adventure filled party. You get the best out of all the thrilling activities available at Kippure Adventure Centre.
Along with these packages, you’ll have access to a residence bar, where you can enjoy food and drinks with your friends. If you really want to push the boat out, you can stay at the centre’s lovely onsight lodges.
School Tours at the Activity Centre
Are you looking for somewhere to bring your students, where you can combine learning and fun? then this County Wicklow attraction is the place to be. Help bring your lessons alive at Kippure Adventure Centre, who offer a variety of tailored school tours to fit in with the school curriculum. They cater for all pupils, from those in Primary School and those a little bit older in Secondary School.
Each programme at the Wicklow activity centre is created with each group of school children in mine so that they get the most out of the experience when they come.
Corporate and Teaming Building Events
Kippure Adventure Centre is also great to help build and bond your work team offering a variety of events such as summer barbecues, retreats, Christmas parties, company outings and team building activities, not just at their estate but also all around Ireland, they will bring the event to you.
Kippure Adventure Centre Location, Prices and Opening Times
This Ireland activity centre is located 45 minutes from Dublin’s City Centre at Kupper Estate, Manor Kilbride, Blessington, County Wicklow.
Kippure Adventure Opening Times
- All Year Round
- The estate offers accommodation to stay over
Kippure Adventure Prices
- Half Day – €39 – 45 Per Person
- Full Day – €49 – 55 Per Person
Kippure Adventure Accommodation
There are multiple accommodation options at the Kippure Estate
- Comfortable Lodges – Up to 120 Guests
- Lodge Athdown – 8 Guests Per House
- Lodge Seefin – 4 to 7 Guests Per House
- Hostel-Style – Budget-Friendly Stay Bunkbed Accommodation
Would you be interested in visiting the Kippure Adventure Centre in County Wicklow? What activities would you most like to try? Let us know in the comments below!
More blog that you might enjoy: