County Wicklow has many hidden gems. One of the children’s favourites, however, is the Greenan Maze located in Ballianty, a small drive from the village of Greenan in County Wicklow.
At the Greenan Maze, there are many attractions to check out including the many museums, the nature walks, the farm animals and the cosy tea room.
The maze itself is a half’ acre Celtic Maze that will keep you thinking on your feet, literally. Within the maze, there is a small pond and the hedges are seven feet tall, so no cheating. Nearby you can admire the beautiful Wicklow scenery including the Wicklow mountains.
Greenan Maze Opening Times
Opening times change throughout the year due to the seasons. The Tea Room itself has different opening times.
The Farm is opened from 10am – 6pm.
- April: Usually over the Easter Holidays if they fall in April.
- May: Weekends Only and any bank holiday Mondays.
- June to August: Everyday including weekends.
- September: Weekends only
Greenan Tea Room Opening Times
The tea room at the Greenan Farm has different opening times compared to the main farm. They’re as follows.
- March: St Patricks Weekend: If it falls on a weekend
- April: Easter Weekend: If Easter falls at the weekend
- May: Bank holiday Weekends
- June: Bank holiday Weekends
- July – August: Seven days a week
All Open dates and times are subject to change year on year. For further information about Greenan Maze Opening Times, visit their website.
Greenan Prices and Bookings
Prices can change year on year. Below are the 2019 prices:
- Adults – €8
- Children – €7
- Children under 2 – Free
- Family Tickets – €28 (2 Adults & 2 Children or 1 Adults & 3 Children. Additional Children €5 each)
- Family Season Tickets – €70
If you have a large group of over 15 people, a booking beforehand will need to be arranged. For school tours, contact Greenan directly for special deals.
The Greenan Maze is great for family fun days out. Have you ever been to the farm? Please comment below…
Visit ConnollyCove for more information and blogs. We cover all over Ireland and around the world. We’re sure you will find more to enjoy.